Sunday, July 10, 2005

CosFest 2005

Halo!! I just came back from pasir ris-CosFest!!!

Anyone know about it? It's this programme where you can see cosplays and buy anime items! It is my first time watching it.. No offense, but i don't like cosplay. K depends.. Today i saw a few cute people dressed up as their favourite anime characters. Some look nice, but some *yux*. So sad!!! In the comics, everybody look shuai2 (handsome) and pretty2. But the cosplay fans spoiled their image!! Can faint! I almost couldn't take it.. But i managed to survive the whole thing though. So that i can share my experience. Haha. Erm..If don't look at their faces, their costumes all not bad. Can see that they spent alot of time, money and effort on it. They have Gundam seed and Star wars-all the robotic outfits; Bleach, death note, Sakura- dyed/spray/wigged their hair and different costumes. Got gothic type, girlish lacey type, uniform girls and many many more!! Their weapons also look cool! Some pics below!



The second photo is a picture of my friend's friend. He dressed up as the gangster boss in "Shaman King". He's hair super stylo rite? Haha those who read the comic will know how stylo his hair is. Something like elvis's hair, but 10 times the length!! HAHA! One of my poly friends-HuiXuan also in this cosplay thingy. She cosplay as erm.. actually i not sure. Haha. But she wore this pink kimono-looks abit like the female character in summuraiX. She looks super cute!! Haha, some pictures taken.. 1st pic: Huixuan+me.. 2nd pic: Andrea+xuan+me


3rd and 4th pics: Guy's from left to right: Stanley+Adrian+Yeelong, Girls: Andrea+ME+Huixuan!!! nice group pic!! =)

Oh ya- I also bought this illustration book: $27.50 ...Quite expensive huh? My friend told me it's original price was about $50plus. Now promotion.. And the company only published 2000 copies.. Under my friend's recommendation, i bought it. Inside have alot of 'WOW' graphics and images. Wonder when will i ever draw like that. Maybe they are all not human?! Crazy people.. haha.

Alright! That's all for today! Gonna do this understanding media assignment, and other homework..(T_T).. Hopefully there's time for me to read comics and watch the charity show part two!! I missed part one...-cries- Heard it's very nice..

No comments: