Saturday, July 23, 2005

Flashback: sentosa!!

Ho ho! This post i'm gonna share my sentosa trip at siloso beach! I mentioned that my poly friends all very on? Haha. On the last day of orientation, we planned our next meeting! SENTOSA! Very sporty hor?? Erm.. these poly classmates are going to be my poly family! Haha. 1st pic intro: my poly parents!! (stole it from my 'papa's' friendster :p) Wa.. they very lovey dovey hor? Haha sian mu!!~



Next will be our family portrait! Well, actually only part of it. Haha, rest don't know go where..

3rd photo is 'mama' and all the female children!! Hao hui sheng ah~ HAHA.

4th pic is the rabbit children!! -jump around-

This 5th pic a bit complicated.. erm.. I married my half-sister...andrea, aka my poly wife. The person next to her is liesl, half-sister also but aka nanny. Haha. I also BLUR liao~

Erm.. Haha... cya in next post! Tons of pic to upload!!

No comments: