Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beaming!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Last post I said 'Let's wait and see' rite??? HAHA!! Guess what?? It's DEAD!!! DEAD!!! Muhahahaha!! ~opens wine~play sparkles!~ HAHAHA! Lizard's dead. My mum phoned to tell me the GOOD news about 8pm. She off work about 6++pm.. So i can predict the 'si wang shi jian' (death time range) of that bloody lizard is between 7-7.45pm!!! Not 7-8pm cos when mum called me she was playing majong.. Well, that's not the highlight. Lizard's gone!! To celebrate the occasion, i did this from photoshop..


~Anti-lizards~

Wad the heck!!! As i'm still sux for photoshop, i did the lame anti-sign for more than half an hour!! My god.. I had to face that THING for that long!! My heart RACED while i did that thing.. ~CRIES~ Almost died... **NEVER play lizards with me.. I might, no, i WON'T friend you anymore sial. SUPER DUPER SERIOUS.

2nd thing: I was at Liesl's house!! We carried some BBQ stuff over to put in her fridge. At first when she said there's no space because there's lots of ice-cream, we all thought the MOST 2 tubs! Cos that's already quite alot. 'Haha'. NEVER doubt her words man!!



From the above pic, you can see the meaning of 'LOTS'. It's really damn alot lah! Pic i took only showed top layer-cones. Below are all the tubS!!! It's as if her family is preparing for a crisis in singapore.. Cos inside her storeroom got many cartons of drinks, paper blah blah.. Think they buy stuff in bulks!! WO!! I see le really shocked.. haha.

3rd thing: First time i watch spongebob squarepants tv series. Tell you, lisel seems to LOVE them! Haha. I can't keep my mouth close throughout the whole show!! I was too stunned!!! The show really really really really (infinity) super super super (infinity) LAME!!!!! GOSH!! Wonder why they actually show it on kids central.. (-_-'') .. Destroying kid's future.. Haha. I heard about the show but didn't know the spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea!! Diao~ And that good friend of his that super looks like a sweet potato, is a STARFISH!! DIAOx~ I STONED throughout the whole show. Wait. WHY did i watch the whole thing???? (=.='') Oh man.. DUMB!


~Weird sweet potato and sponge~

Well.. today really eye opener. HAHA.

Anyway, tml having class BBQ!! Gonna take LOTS of pictures!! Haha 'shi mu yi dai' (wait for it)!!

No comments: