Monday, July 25, 2005

Oh HAPPIE DAY!!!

Hi folks!! haha tell you guys ah. Today veri happy!!! Met up with poly friends to sunshine plaza (around bras brasah) and oh my!!! It's HEAVEN if you are RICH!!! Well... haha, i'm not. But i'm still happy!! There are about 3 shops selling comic figurines!! Don't see i say 'three' and u say 'CHEY' hor!!! Three, no, ONE shop can bring u bankrupt! (if you are not that rich.. haha) I saved some money and planned to buy comics.. BUT!!! BUT!! BUT!!! But because i went to sunshine plaza.. n POOF!! Money all gone!!! HAha, but still happy lah. Die die also cannot let parents see receipt.. Only sis will know.. Cos only sis reads my blog. So SSSssHHHH. Keep secret!! Some 'trophies' of the day!!!


~Cute packagings~


~$40 for both!!~ photo taken by my pro poly frien yeelong!!


~$38 per pair~ photo taken by yeelong aka poly shi fu (teacher)!!

Meaning...(drumroll)... i spent $117 on figurines today!! Wa.. Feeling really very sinful.. BUT really very HAPPY!! haha (>_<) !!! Oh ya, the shop's name is 'le tian tang'.
http://www.latendo.com/
Those interested can visit at this webbie!! And one thing: share with you my experience! Today i bought 2 pairs of figurines; one set wearing uniforms, the other wearing normal clothing. And guess what? He gave me 2 pairs of the normal clothing set! What can be worst?? One of the girl's legs gone! Missing!! Me and my friends were..were.. shocked!! (O_O) We really don know if is we lost the legs or the packaging got problem! We searched everywhere but cannot find it!! I almost burst till my friends said: 'Let's go back to the shop..' HAIZ.. With my friends company, we 'confronted' the uncle.. The uncle turned out to be very nice!! He explained to his colleagues that there's some manufacture error and changed a new set for me!! THANK YOU!! I think he's the boss. Well, i hope he is. He told them it's manufacture error! He didn't say we lost the legs or wat!! He really doing business in a right way? Haha, services superb! Me and my friends WILL visit his shop again and again!! Haha =)

Next, i met my mum at bugis for dinner. We went Level2 (i think), restaurant area and ate at 'Barnsburry restaurant'. I ordered Caesar salad. Oh man! I wished that i brought my camera!! Then i can show you my plate of VEGGIES!! The garnish really jia lat lah! It looks as if they were trying to feed a rabbit!! Wad de... I used to work at Cartel. But really, their salads not bad. Their caesar salad have veg, croutons, BACON BITS (it's this that add colour to the food), oninon rings, eggs. This?? Only have 4-5 countable crountons, sprinkled cheese, veg, veg and MORE VEGGIES!!! Lucky my mum gave me some meat from her spring chicken. I also added ketchup to the salad to make it more edible to HUMAN. Gosh~ *The chicken is good though =)

After that, we walked around the food fair at Level1. We bought Mango Ice!! It's from taiwan i think.. It's YUMMY!! Bottom got mango ice, middle got mango fruits and top got mango ice-cream! There's more mango fruits on mango ice-cream!! WA!!! Can you feel how mango-ish i felt while eating??? Faints... Melts in your mouth!! It's dam nice! (^_^)

Haha k, enough for a day i guess: Good toys, good food! Haha.

One additional thing: Went hospital to visit my great grandmother this morning. She's 90+ i think.. She fell and hit the table in the head when she's home. Heard it was quite serious, with all the bleeding and stuff.. But she seemed better when i saw her. Relieved. Know she can pull through this. Wish that she gets well soon! =)

No comments: